The Kenya Copyright Board registers copyright works of musical, audio visual, literary and artistic nature.
- The work must be of original authorship.
- The work should also be in tangible format, including digital format
- Two copies of the work should be submitted with the application form
- The application forms should be duly filled and commissioned by a Commissioner for Oaths.
- The application form should be submitted with registration fee of Ksh1000 per work. (The payment should be made at the Kenya Commercial Bank and the deposit slip remitted to KECOBO.)
- A Certificate shall be issued where the application is successful.
To pay for the Registration of Copyright Works via MPesa;
- Go to m-pesa menu
- Select lipa na m-pesa
- Select paybill
- Enter paybill no. 522052
- Enter account number:
-To pay for the Registration fee: TYPE R/TITLE OF COPYRIGHT WORK
- Enter amount
- Enter pin and send